Thursday 9 July 2009

Book Review- Australian Women's Weekly Cupcakes



Excellent! Personally I love this book. It has some great cupcake recipes and also some amazing decorating ideas. I took the idea for the hearts cupcakes in Post one from there, although I did change it somewhat. The recipes are straightforward and easy to follow and there are fantastic tutorials in the back for different decorating ideas. Great stuff!

What have I baked from here:
vanilla cupcakes
marble cupcakes
double choc raspberry cupcakes

What I plan on baking:
aces- but with a different bottom. They are the inspiration for the cupcakes for my mother inlaw's birthday. Possibly a carrot base or orange poppy seed.

The toppings and cakes are interchangeable and they are all interesting sounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment